Today we are here with an important trick that how to use a PC as a Hotspot. We all share mobile data from one Mobile to other devices like Mobile, PC etc. and same we can use a PC as Hotspot. If you want to know that how to use a PC as a Hotspot then follow all the steps carefully.
We use free software called mHotspot. mHotspot is a completely free software. By using this software you can share single internet connection to many devices.
Features ( As per mHotspot Official Website)
- Connect upto 10 devices to the hotspot
- You can set your own hotspot name without any restrictions
- Share any type of Internet Connection(LAN, Ethernet,3G/4G,Wifi etc)
- Android phones, ipads, PDAs, tablet-pcs and other devices can access
- See the details of the connected device(Name, Ip Address, Mac Address)
- See the network usage(Upload and Download Speed, Transfer Rates)
- Secures your wireless hotspot with WPA2 PSK password security
- Set max. number of devices that can be connected
- Extends your Wifi range(Acts as a repeater)
- In-app internet selection
- Works with Windows 7, 8, & 10
Now follow Step By Step –
Step 1:- Download and install mHotspot software.
Step 2:- After installation open it.
Also See:- Secret Feature Of Windows 7 You Should Know
Step 3:- Write your Hotspot Name and Password then click on internet source and select your desire source of internet connection.
Step 4:- After selecting Internet Source click on Start Hotspot button. Now you can connect any device from this Hotspot.
So if you enjoyed this article just share it and let us know in the comment box below.