There are so many hidden codes in a phone and we can enter codes into Android phones in order to access hidden features. Today we are using Samsung Phone’s codes to open hidden features.
To use these codes, you just need to open phone keypad or dialer app and type the code .
Note:-For educational purpose only. Try at your own risk.
1. *#06# This code shows the IMEI (International Mobile station Equipment Identity) number of the mobile phone.
2. *#0*# This code allows you to test LCD, hardware and many other parts of your mobile phone.
Also Read :- Top WhatsApp Tricks You Should Know About
3. *#07# This code shows the SAR (Specific Absorption Rate) limit level information of the mobile phone.
4. #1111# This code can be used to know about the software (or firmware) version installed in your mobile.
5. *#2222# This code is used to know about the hardware version of mobile phone.
Also See:- How To Block Website Without Any Software
6. *#1234# This code shows the PDA( Personal Digital Assistant) and phone firmware information such as AP, CP, CSC version and model.
7. *#12580*369# This code shows the same information of above code and hardware (RF cal and HW Rev.) information in one screen.
8. *#0011# This code used to show the status information of your GSM network such as registration status, GSM band,Frequency , IMEI status etc.
Also See:- How To Convert Text Into Voice
9. *#0228# This code used to know about the battery status such as battery level, voltage, temperature etc.
10. *#0283# This code is used to control packet loopback settings.
11. *#2663# This code shows the touch screen (TSP and Touch Key) firmware information of your mobile phone.
Hope you enjoyed this article just share it and let us know in the comment box below.